New Student Enrollment Information
Requirements for Enrollment
The parent/guardian needs to bring the following with them to register the child:
1. Withdrawal papers from previous school including Transcript of grades if possible
2. Student’s social security card
3. Student’s birth certificate
4. Proof of residence (rent receipt, utility bill, tax receipt)
Proof of residence must be in the parent’s or guardian’s name.
5. Guardianship or temporary court order of custody
6. Divorce court order of custody
All documents must be presented before a student can be registered.
OUT OF STATE REQUIREMENT: The parent/guardian will need to go to the Washington County/Johnson City Health Department located at 219 Princeton Road in Johnson City to have immunization records transferred to the Tennessee Department of Health Certificate of Immunization. The health department site is located beside Ramey Ford and Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church. The phone number for the Health Department is 423-975-2200